Why we do it
- Highest traffic accident fatality rate worldwide, at 28.3 per 100,000 population
- There is a predicted 80% increase in traffic fatalities from 1990 to 2020
- By 2015, traffic accidents will surpass AIDS and malaria as the leading cause of death for children aged 5-14
- Pedestrians and motor vehicle passengers are at greatest risk of injury
- Highest traffic fatality rate for children under 14 worldwide
What you can do
The AIP Foundation needs your ongoing support to ensure that our work can continue as successfully as possible. You can get involved today and make a difference.